1.30.2009

TheKnot....

I realized I hadnt updated this blog in a while, despite me having lots of sessions,events, whatever.. so nows the time. Ill be shooting a wedding this (superbowl) SUNDAY and the planner is the greatest. Tiffany Stepanski, shes referred me to couples who she is planning for (and vice versa) one of the wedding will be featured in The Knot magazine in a few months! So here are a few of the engagement shots from the future, THE KNOT feature. The location was the Butterfly Exhibit in the Houston Natural Science Museum, since it was mid December when we shot these, we didnt want to end up fighting with the weather. Luckily, it was a fairly warm day so we moved outside of the exhibit and finished up at Hermann Park. ENJOY!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple! I love the shots you took. That butterfly shot is awesome... Congratulations on the KNOT feature.

CathrynMarie said...

wow! REALLY? Butterflies? wth? lmaooooo LOVE it!