6.27.2008

On The Spot... ALEX!

I figured I will start a weekly (or so) "On The Spot" post here showing off my favorite image of for the moment, and somewhat "interview" the subject..

So this is Alex, shes the first person I ever really shot and then I expected everyone to be a model. I told her about this and asked her to send me a little bio, keyword LITTLE... she sends

I grew up in front of the camera. My dad (Joe Baraban) is one of the best photographers ever who always had me helping him with his shoots and developing film in the dark room.On the side of modeling, I grew up with 2 older sisters and 1 older brother. Being the youngest is not as easy as people might think. People expect you to measure up to your siblings and when your different, like me, I get it the hardest. My parents split when i was in 4th grade and i think it was the best thing for them. I dont know where id be if they were together still. im more then just a model. I go to school. Im majoring in business entreprenuership with a minor in fashion. I also want to go to cosmetology school, and be a chef! Back to the arts. I sing, and yes I can Sing. I also have a thing for photography. So im pretty much everywhere. I have a bestfriend who is like my light skinned twin. literally. i have a great boyfriend and im done.

No comments: